Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Aahhh....

A glorious moment happened on Monday. We got carpet installed in the girl's new room, hallway, and steps. It is so lovely, I wish I could just lay there all day and smell it and enjoy it. But alas... these is still much work to be done. Bookshelves and headboards to be painted, decor to be found or made.
We made an unofficial move into the room as soon as the installers left. The beds are in but nothing else is allowed b/c we still have to fill all the nail holes in the trim.






I am so excited that the girls now each have their own closet. It will be so much easier to keep their things in order. (At least that is the theory...)


This is my favorite from Morgan's closet. The girls each labeled their own bins. This is supposed to be "tights"


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I bet you are wanting to lay on the floor. Much cozier than the last carpet.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really REALLY like it it is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete