Monday, March 1, 2010

Dear Grandma Thomas

I know how much you like to paint, especially at our house, so I have a little surprise for you. Look what I did to the patio door! Love, Aaron

5 comments:

  1. I have an artist who likes to draw on walls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny because it's not my house! And I'm glad to see you have a sense of humor. Try magic eraser before repainting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isabel is excellent at this sort of thing. She has scribbled all over walls/doors/trim, etc. We better not get her and Aaron together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaron,

    You are just taking over where Gma left off, how nice of you. I think you are doing such a good job that I think I will let you take over and finish the painting. Your art work looks a lot better then gma's. If I remember, mommy did the same thing when she was a little girl!!!I wanna know if you got a spanking or a time out???

    ReplyDelete