It was also a special birthday week for Steve and I. His birthday is the day before mine. Thanks to all who sent me sweet comments on his post. I was very surprised and honored by your kind words. And for the record, my dance moves are not old school. I don't know what he is talking about.
Today was a busy day with extra activities and we spent the afternoon/evening doing stuff in our yard. There is much outside work to be done!!
After I worked for awhile, I spent a few minutes with my camera. Aaron and Greta were fighting over the tricycle.
Greta won.
Actually, Aaron just resigned himself to his "big boy bike" that he is still getting used to.
Aaron said to me, "Let's go over there and take some photos." That cracked me up, I don't think I ever say "photos". Not sure where he got that. He wanted me to take a picture of his gum.
Some serious nostril flaring going on
Oh, I love this kid. I never had much of a desire to be a mom of a boy. He has been such a pleasant surprise to me. He's interested in every part of life, can talk your ear off, and is such a sweetie. Today I went to the Amish greenhouse to buy some flowers and took just him with me. It was so sweet, I rarely have time with just him. He was so excited to see all the flowers and touch them and tell me the colors. It was so fun!
The love is mutual here
Ahhh... my heart skips a beat when I look at these flowers! I have not planted much in a LONG time. Last summer we were ripping the house apart, the summer before we had just moved from MD and I was massively pregnant. I am in love with my pansies.
We have developed a bit of a ocean look to our front yard. This sand pile has been here for months b/c of the stone mason. The kids are loving playing in it. I think we will all be a bit sad to see it go.
Uh, Lori, your dance moves ARE old school. Wanna know how I know? Because I do the same ones.
ReplyDeleteno offense Lori, but your dance moves were old school in high school:)
ReplyDelete