Friday, October 22, 2010

Dear Friends

One of the highlights of our trip was getting to see some dear friends from our days in Wisconsin.  Joel and Tanya and their kids lived right below us in our apt. complex at the YWAM base.  We literally spent every day together back in those days.  Claudia and their oldest, Teya, are the same age and were the dearest of friends.  I had the privilege of being at the birth of Tanya's son...we have so many good memories together.  They live "right around the corner" from Buffalo Center, just across the Minnesota border.  It was so sweet to see them again, we cried like 2 little school girls.


They've got their own little farm going on.  The kids all enjoyed feeding the chickens.




Aaron was in love with this "Bible Man" mask. 


Both our broods 




Miss you already, friend.

2 comments:

  1. Here I am, crying like a school girl AGAIN. Sigh. Miss you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, sweet, special time! There's something about those friends who were with you when you were newlyweds and new parents. They will always hold such a special place in your heart. I feel the same way about our San Diego friends. I love the pictures of Claudia and Teya ... the last one with the chickens is awesome! =)

    ReplyDelete