Friday, October 29, 2010

Hello, Ohio!

We left Iowa as early as we could on Friday morning and headed to my brother and his family's house in Columbus.  They have been married for over 5 years and this was the first that we were all there as a family to visit them.  We finally made it!
We got in super late on Fri. and spent all day Sat. hanging out and running around.  The kids had tons of fun being together.  It's fun to see my younger 2 have cousins their age, that is something that Claudia and Morgan never had.
Little Avery had a ballet class that morning.  So cute.



My poor, poor son had absolutely no idea that he was dressed up as Wonder Woman.









My brother's homemade swing

The second dress-up outfit: a set of fairy wings. 


I think little miss Afton is stunningly photogenic.



I love this.

My brother is such a dork.  I have no idea how he ended up on this bike.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, the pictures of Aaron absolutely cracked me up! Had to do a double take on the first pic, lol! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder women? That is so funny! I think Aaron needs to come over to my house more, Lori. :-)

    Quay says, "Father like son."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lori, what are you doing to your poor son?!? ;)

    Yes, Afton is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete