Saturday, October 30, 2010

One sick one


Last night the kids and I went trick or treating.  They all loved it and had a great time...except sweet little Morgan.  My friend dropped the girls off about 5:30 after choir and she informed me that Morgan was not feeling very well.  Poor girl, she conked out on the couch just minutes after she got home, threw up a little later and then went to bed.  She missed the whole night and all the events.  Her sweet big sister came to her rescue.  Every single house we went to Claudia said, "My sister is at home sick.  May I please have a piece for her?"  Claudia thinks that Morgan got more candy in her bucket than anyone!!

I didn't get many pics.  Last year I got such a cute one of the 4 of them all dressed up and was determined to do it again this year.  No luck.

"Somethin's in my pants, mom."






Sick girl.

My poor girl.  She worked very hard to pull together her detective costume...and there it sat as I was walking out the door.  Maybe next year she can be a detective.

Claudia and I were pretty proud of her little poodle shirt.  Got the black skirt at Goodwill and we added the poodle.  Not  bad for $1.50.
Don't look too close, it's extremely imperfect.
                                    
Little Miss G would not stay in the pic, that's me trying to keep her there.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Morgan Bops! Claudia as always is beautiful - Aunt Ashley wore that several years ago! Greta is adorable as always and it's nice to see Aaron wearing something that looks like a "boy" - LOL. Hope everyone had fun - it's cold and rainy here!

    MAW

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would have liked to see the mommy dress up, too. :)

    ReplyDelete