Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cinco


Five.  Come this fall, that's how many little ones I'm gonna have running around.  Ok, one might not be running in the fall...but you get the idea.  Yes, we are expecting again.  Baby #5 is due at the end of November.  We are all very excited.
Just this past weekend I was 12 weeks.  Can't believe that this pregnancy is already 1/3 of the way over.  I am extremely grateful that this pregnancy had been very different than my last.  Little Miss Greta had me sicker than sick.  20 weeks of severe nausea and vomiting every day.  This time around I have had low grade nausea but it seems like nothing compared to before.  Though I am very tired and don't have much stamina, I'm thankful to be feeling so well.
One of the highlights for me was telling the kids.  They were all super excited, it makes it all the more fun.  Even little G seems to get that there is a baby in my belly.
If anyone has any good name suggestions, we're open.  This well has run dry.  The kids love to give ideas.  If it is a boy, Aaron thinks we should name him Spock.  See what I'm working with here?
I had an ultrasound back at 9 weeks to determine the due date.  It's always such a miracle to see the little person swimming around in there.  At just 9 weeks, he/she was only an inch long, had a rapidly beating heart, and little arms and legs.  Thank you, God, for another little one that you have entrusted into our family.  Can't wait to meet this one!!

5 comments:

  1. Praise God! And congrats! So happy for you and your family :)Love you guys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.wow.wow. You are an amazing mom; don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori,Steve! Congratulations!! How exciting! Praying that you continue to be well and your stamina returns!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. What exciting news! Congratulations!

    I am so happy to hear that you haven't been as sick as previous times...been there done that. Never with 4 other kiddos to tend to though.

    Will be praying for you! And for some good name suggestions. Spock...Geez. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WOW!!! FIVE!! Lady, God has gifted you with amazing grace. What a blessing. I can't wait to see who this little one is ... the Heitlands make some pretty awesome kids, imo! And SO GLAD you have felt better this time around. Oh my, having seen you literally turn green last time, what a blessing to feel half-way-decent with this baby!

    ReplyDelete