Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Makeover

Because my husband has nothing better to do than to run circles around me, he decided to take a few days last week and give our shed/barn a makeover.  I must admit that at first I did not think I was going to like what he wanted to do to it, but I think it looks great.  He was right.   Here is a very narrow "before" picture.  It was a very faded yellow (that sort of matched our old siding on the house).  It showed all kinds of dirt and mold.  Yuck.

 


And after.  A new door, too.

Miranda, do you notice that Greta has this dress on in almost every picture?  Is is her FAVE!!



Aaron and Greta were enjoying watching the township mow the sides of the road today.


2 comments:

  1. WOW! I love it. Wayda go Steve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! This shot looks great, but I want to see the side. Or this gives me great reason to come to your house. An way over due visit.

    Shannon Hanna

    ReplyDelete