Monday, August 15, 2011

Poor Girl

While in Columbus, poor Claudia contacted a very bad case of poison ivy.  Thankfully it didn't show itself until the night we were to leave.  She's been pretty miserable the past few days, though she is handling herself very well.  I am grateful that today her face is looking a little better.



3 comments:

  1. Awwwwww....that is awful! Poor Claudia! Poison ivy is SO miserable. I had it so bad once they put me on a steroid. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor girl--I can feel your pain.

    I used to get it REALLY bad. To this day I vividly remember the time I had it to the point my face swelled up. We had vacation bible school that week, I was too young to stay home alone, and both of my parents had main roles...so I had to go.

    Hope it clears up real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, poor girlie! I am so sorry. Praying she continues to feel better and better. She must be so uncomfortable! =(

    ReplyDelete