It is becoming much more of a reality that my days of having 4 children are coming to an end. Baby is due in just over 4 weeks. Though 4 kids is certainly a lot of work, we have our rhythms and routines and I've adjusted. It helps that there is no baby, they all feel very independent. Only God knows what is in store for us in these next few months as we adjust to having another little one around. My kids are all excited for the baby and I know that it will get much lovin'!!
For weeks now I have been wanting to do a picture of my kids, just one more with the 4 of them the way it is now. Though certainly every day these kiddos have their fights and quarrels and disagreements, they really do love each other, have fun together, and I'm so grateful for them.
These pics are far from perfect, I threw this together minutes before having to go away tonight for a very quick shoot. But it's them...as they are today. They are growing so quickly that this will soon not be who they are anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









great fun. what a dear mamma you are! tell Aaron that we like the one with his BIG muscles!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun. It brought tears to my eyes as you talked about a new little one. I think reality sunk in. You ARE having another child. I just CAN NOT wait! The shadowed shot and the last shot are my favs!
ReplyDeleteI love your children dearly! Can't wait to love one more!
cute! love it! great job at capturing the "now" :)) i absolutely LOVE the silhoute picture in the bridge..& the b/w of them sitting in the grass laughing. sweet times.
ReplyDeleteAs always, you got some REALLY great pictures. You captured little things like how tall they are right now, even. I love the sillouhette (sp?? -- nice, and I was an English major) picture, but I want to know what you did or said to make them crack up on that last one. =)
ReplyDeletethey look great and will be so fun to look back on and remember when it was 4 of them. once baby arrives you can go back to the same spots and add him or her in there.
ReplyDeleteI love how the silhouette photo captures each other their personalities so well.
ReplyDelete