Sunday, October 30, 2011

What a hoot.

The other night I found myself digging through the photo booth on the computer.  I had so much fun, I was literally laughing my way through it.  Most of the time I had no idea that my kids were doing it, that's what was making it all the funnier.  These pics are a hoot.




Apparently I did know this was going on, I have my face on quite a few of these!  Wow, what a mom forgets!!



We even got our babysitters involved.  Recognize yourself, Margaret??


Aaron's best big buddy.


Rachel, good friend to Claudia



Even funnier than the pictures where the videos...  The sound is pretty quiet on these, don't ask me why.  

This one made my laugh b/c it's obvious that Greta did not know that she turned the video on and then was intrigued by herself.


An adorable little Aaron singing Amazing Grace.


This one has provided me with the most laughs.  If you know Morgan's personality at all, this is so her.  I have watched it over and over and belly laugh every time...

A family talent show.  Long one, but adorable if you are a long distance grandma or something!!  :)



5 comments:

  1. i watched these clips with the babies. around 3 minutes on the talent show one - caleb asked "where's their mommy?" your kids are too cute. it's so dear to see them interacting. my twins particularly liked the dancing. i like morgan lip-synching. and the background antics of others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - my dear Lori - a grandma is sooo very grateful for your postings. We watch and laugh and enjoy all the pics and posts you put on here. Alana gets a kick out of her cousins too. Love you all
    MAW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgan is a super good singer.

    I loved how Claudia pulled Greta's chair into the frame and then pushed it back out again.

    I have that same sippy cup that is sitting on the table in a couple of those pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There were many moments in this I loved, but I absolutely cracked up at ... of all things ... Claudia pulling and pushing Greta off-stage. It just looked so comical, with her sitting on the stool and appearing and disappearing from the screen. On another note, all 3 boys were ... intrigued?? ... by the very cute girls on the screen, ha ha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the part when Claudia did bunny ears to Morgan! That's what i would do Claudia!!!

    ReplyDelete