Aww, I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed them. Steve said that it even got Aaron to finish his dinner that night. :-) Last night Buddy was still talking about how Greta came over to him just giggling about how she left her shoes in the garden. You are blessed with a precious family.
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
And that kid won't touch a piece of cake or cupcake? I wanna know the difference?
ReplyDeleteg
Aww, I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed them. Steve said that it even got Aaron to finish his dinner that night. :-)
ReplyDeleteLast night Buddy was still talking about how Greta came over to him just giggling about how she left her shoes in the garden.
You are blessed with a precious family.