Kendra, I thought of the same thing, but this is Lori's 5th child. Who buckles their kid in after the 1st.
But I learned my lesson in not buckling. QJ picked up Oliver when no more than a month old a couple of times before I learned my lesson. I caught him picking up Oliver, I went towards him telling him to put him down. He ran from me through our kitchen into the sunroom until I took Oliver from QJ. Thankfully QJ didn't drop him, but at the time, I was shocked, but now I love to laugh and tell the story. :-)
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
Can't u just buckle him in? Kendra
ReplyDeleteYes, that would just be a little too simple, wouldn't it? Smarty pants.
ReplyDeleteKendra, I thought of the same thing, but this is Lori's 5th child. Who buckles their kid in after the 1st.
ReplyDeleteBut I learned my lesson in not buckling. QJ picked up Oliver when no more than a month old a couple of times before I learned my lesson. I caught him picking up Oliver, I went towards him telling him to put him down. He ran from me through our kitchen into the sunroom until I took Oliver from QJ. Thankfully QJ didn't drop him, but at the time, I was shocked, but now I love to laugh and tell the story.
:-)
And yes, I figure if he's big enough to kick his way out of it, he's ready for the next contraption!
ReplyDeleteI say don't get rid of it because maybe there will be baby #6 :)
ReplyDeleteI say don't get rid of it because maybe there will be baby #6 :)
ReplyDelete