Sunday, April 1, 2012

She is her mother's daughter

It's fun to see bits of myself in my girls.  (ok, sometimes it's not so fun.)  Morgan seems to take after me in a physical way.  Though I never got real great at it, I always loved to do gymnastics and loved to climb and jump and be upside down.  In the past I have been surprised that none of my kids picked up the trick that my brother and I used to do, scaling the frame of the door.  Well, the other day I saw Morgan doing her new trick.  It made me happy.  :)  I think it's just a matter of time until Greta follows suit!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my! I remember doing that when I was a kid, too. It made me think of your walls, though. Not only do you have to clean off fingerprints, now you have to think about footprints - and all the way to your ceiling. You are a fun Mom, Lori.
    ~Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toby was sitting next to me when I pulled this up. He laughed at Morgan's climbing skills. I was impressed how high up she got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, that last one is great!
    We have photos of Vinson and I doing this when we were little too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, you are a fun mom! i love how you are documenting these things. and next i want a pic of you scaling the walls, please:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. liam loves to do this much to the amusement of the others - or rather much to his own amusement. :)

    i agree with tina that i'd like to see you doing this next.

    ReplyDelete