Saturday, April 7, 2012

Tea Party

I guess I'm not supposed to brag about my own kids, but it's my blog and my rules, k?

Claudia has this from-birth desire to plan things.  Ever since Morgan was born I remember her setting up and planning little parties for the 2 of them.  Though it's definitely needed some fine tuning, she's quite good at it.  Steve keeps telling me to keep cultivating it b/c someday she'll be planning our 25th wedding anniversary get away!  No pressure, Claudia!  :)
This week has been spring break, so with no school to do, she wanted to plan a tea party for Greta and her little friend, Cianna.  It must say, I was overly impressed with her.  She did every bit of what you will see below.  The food, the decor, putting the stakes in the ground.  Way to go, Claudia.  The girls loved it!!




Creative seating





She even sewed her own skirt for the occasion!!



Somehow in all the planning, Greta's outfit got a bit overlooked.  Claudia made her this skirt out of my old table cloth.  It got a little on the short side!!  Love the sneakers and sweater tights.  






9 comments:

  1. Great job, Claudia! It looks lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! i am truly impressed! such attention to detail and even sewing her own skirt?!!! it's adorable & very creative. also such a sweet thing to do for those little cuties. love it Claudia! great job! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding?? That's crazy amazing! She sewed her own skirt for the occasion?! And Greta's? What a gift. I am seriously impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claudia, I was so surprised at the setup. I don't think as an adult I would of thought of that. It was super super cute and so great for a tea. Great job!
    Love the thoughtfulness you have for your sister and her friend. This is so sweet.
    Kudos to you my sweet sweet girl!
    When you need help on the anniversary celebration, I'm there for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love checking out your blog. That's what mothers are for to be proud about their childrens accomplishments, and do a little bragging. Check out LLLeaguesports.com and you'll see what I'm talking about. I love my boys and I'm very proud of them both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Great job Claudia! You are so creative. ;)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete