Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mogan's 10th

This evening I got to spend some time with my sweet Morgan.  We went to Toys R Us to use a birthday gift card, free supper for her at Qdoba, and then we hit the park for some birthday pictures.

Such a sweet girl she is.  I was thinking today about what a special place she has in our family.  She's not one of the loud ones, but she makes her presence very known by how much affection and love she gives.  Morgan is a player...she doesn't care what is being played, she will join in.  She spends hours with her younger siblings, playing everything from legos to ninja gymnastics classes.  She also is a very good caretaker for Josiah.  She simply adores him and is always happy to watch him when I need her to.

She's growing up so quickly.  I see her growing and maturing in so many ways.  We love you Morgan!!!




Morgan doesn't like this picture but I think she looks so much like Claudia on here.  Crazy!



New red pants from h&m for $3.  She was thrilled.

For her birthday gift from us she got her ears pierced.  She hates her mole but I think it's adorable.



Her favorite place to be




My favorite shot of the night




This is the "yes, i live in Lancaster County" shot.




4 comments:

  1. Sweet Morgs! You are so beautiful! When I saw that photo of you where your mom said you looked like Claudia, I was saying the same thing before I read your moms note.
    Something I appreciate about you is the way you love my kids and are so patient. Even though they are younger, you include each of them and want them to enjoy themselves.
    Thank you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing BEFORE I read your comments...she looks like Claudia here! All your kids are so sweet and cute/beautiful too. It's fun to watch them grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday my sweet Morgan.

    gma

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay - everyone else seems to be saying it, but i will, too: same picture - same thoughts. she looks like her sister in that one! also - i think the girls have similar profiles in the b&w profile shot.

    great pix! and happy belated birthday morgalyn! (remember when liam used to call her that?)

    ReplyDelete