It seems to be "Morgan week" here on the blog so I'll finish with one more post about her. :)
Morgan has always been my simplest child. I think she would wear the same outfit every day if I let her, she would eat oatmeal for every meal if I would serve it to her, and if you look at her closet, you can tell that she's not really that into keeping stuff. Her shelves are pretty bare.
Years ago back when she was a toddler, I remember writing in a family newsletter that Morgan didn't really like to play with toys. She was content with a rubber band and a clothes pin. True story.
I had to take a picture of her belongings the other day. She set them on the counter. She was collecting plum seeds to make a homemade checkers game and the foil ball she salvaged from supper's baked potatoes. Being the wonderful mother that I am, they both went into the trash after I took the picture. My policy is if it's laying on my kitchen counter for more than a few minutes, they must not want it too bad and it becomes mine. That usually means trash. :) Sorry, Morgan, if you were looking for your things!!

No comments:
Post a Comment