![]() |
| My first frame to check my lighting. Love it. |
![]() |
| See next shot to see what got this reaction... |
![]() |
| Greta has a death grip on poor Drew b/c he kept wondering away. |
![]() |
| ...and a tackle |
![]() |
| I love Drew's face here. Cookie=cooperation. |
![]() |
| I think this was when Afton reached over and pinched Josiah's cheek. Oops. |
![]() |
| We had the brilliant idea of getting a shot of all the girls hanging from the tree. By the time Chad got to Greta Claudia had all ready fallen. |
![]() |
| And there goes Morgan. |
![]() |
| I think this was when we all realized: oh my goodness, we have 3 little ones hanging from the tree and no one to spot them! Big oops. |
![]() |
| Not sure what's going on here but I love Morgan's face. |
![]() |
| Looks like Aaron is trying to eat Josiah. |
![]() |
| Drew was told to tackle everyone. |













The one of dad seriously cracks me up! Did Chad take a turn with the pom poms and crazy headband?
ReplyDelete