This past Sunday our dear Morgan turned 11. She was SO EXCITED that this year was her golden birthday. I had never heard of a golden birthday up until a few years ago, so in case you are like me and don't know, it's the year that you turn the age as the date of your birthday. So this year, Morgan turned 11 on August 11.
I typically give my kids a birthday party only on certain years and this was not Morgan's year. But she convinced me that she
had to do something because of this special birthday. Her desire was a sleepover in the tent in the backyard with a few special friends.
 |
| Morgan has been saving her own money and finally had enough to buy a hammock. |
 |
| The girls had so much fun with these pictures. We tried over and over and I could not get a shot of them all with their hair up at the exact time. |
 |
| Morgan requested cheesecake with raspberries from our garden. |
Happy Birthday, Morgan! I can't believe she and Aidan are ELEVEN. Good grief, time flies! Golden birthdays came up this week for some reason -- I think maybe one of Aidan's friends recently had one? Aidan was talking about how he has to wait until he's 26 to have his ... =)
ReplyDeleteAs always, love seeing what you guys are up to!