We got to spend the 4th with some old friends. I have such sweet friends from high school who I still love to stay in contact with. I know that is very unusual, it seems that most people desire to forget those days.
We went to Lititz for dinner with Jolynn and Tweit and Lisa and Joaquin. It had been years since us couples had all been together. What a great time we had!!
![]() |
| Our clan of kids. Not sure why 99% of them aren't looking at the camera! |
![]() |
| Love these girls |
![]() |
| Forced affection |
![]() |
| Intervention |
![]() |
| Josiah made a friend |
![]() |
| I love, love this. |
![]() |
| Sweet sister dancing to the music |
![]() |
| Pyro-grandpa |
![]() |
| Super protective sister |
![]() |
| Mega sparklers |

.jpg)








.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment