I was looking back through my pictures from this summer and realized there were so many that I never posted. This is my random roundup.
 |
| My cousin and dear friend Shannon just had another beautiful baby girl. Seriously, she has the cutest babies! |
 |
| Miss Violet Mae. Oh, I want to eat her!!! |
 |
| My aunt and uncle who live next door had ALL 7 OF THEIR GRANDSONS for a week. They are very brave. I got a few shots for them and their very active crew. |
 |
| This was the first year that Claudia got to go to our church's Youth Camp. She was so excited and had such a great time. |
 |
| Tent mate and friend, Madison |
 |
| Gaga ball. The new craze |
 |
| The last night of camp they had an open mic for kids to come up and share what God had done in their heart that week. I was so proud of my girl for being brave enough to go and share. I just couldn't resist a pic, she's in the center in the green shirt. |
 |
| Youth camp carnival getting set up under the full moon. Very pretty. |
 |
| Our sweet friend/counselor Janelle. |
 |
| This is what happens when your sister is in charge of you. You get stuck in the stuffed animal bin and turned into a cool dude. |
 |
| Claudia got green bands at her last appointment. She is hopefully getting them off next month! |
 |
| I took pictures for my good friend Tricia and her family. She has been teaching my older girls piano this past year and I have been loving the chance to reconnect with her again. |
 |
| Claudia's ballet recital |
 |
| I love to watch her rollerblade, she's a natural |
 |
Jojo helping grandma clean up my flower beds
|
No comments:
Post a Comment