Our family adores this dude. Everyone wants him as their BFF, often the younger ones are fighting over his attention. He's a snuggler and us older ones love to take him up on that. His siblings all call him baby and I'm trying to get them to stop. He'll announce that he's not a baby but a toddler.
Josiah loves to be silly and wrestle and run. He is already talking about being able to do track and field day this year. He'll ask me, "Mom, you'll love me if I win, right?" I then inform him that I'll love him even if he looses. Then Steve whispers to me, "But you know you'll love him more if he wins."
Josiah loves all things trucks and cars and legos. He has no interest in learning to write but can draw a pretty cute stick figure. He loves to participate in our after dinner devotions. He's very into saying cute things like God does not have arms because he is a Spirit.
He's opinionated but also very tender hearted. As only a 4-year old can, he cries when scolded and pitches a fit when told no. If he says something and we correct him, he'll often announce that he was 'just kidding' because he doesn't want to be wrong! It's pretty funny.
We are so grateful for you, Mr. Jo!!!
![]() |
| Just keeping it real... I made the mistake of taking these pics when he was a bit banged up. I cleaned him up a little with editing in the other pictures. |
![]() |
| During out little photo shoot he kept hugging my leg and telling me he loved me. Couldn't have asked for a sweeter little dude!! |


























Yep he's a cute one alright!!!
ReplyDelete