Thursday, November 9, 2017

Out West 2017: Adios, New Mexico


Albuquerque is apparently hot air balloon heaven. The combination of the surrounding mountains and air pressure make it a very popular activity (hopefully I'm saying that all correctly!). As we drove away from the Stelter house we were literally surrounded by balloons. I'm bummed I didn't get a good picture of them all. 

Thank you Jerrid and Michelle for hosting us and giving us a wonderful time in New Mexico!! And... we laughed the hardest at you guys with the eternal goodbye wave. One of my favorite memories of the trip!!

Love this phone picture from Claudia


New Mexico is famous for it's green chilis. Thanks again to google, we found a hole in the wall Mexican restaurant on the northern border of the state. The food was insanely good. I love that my kids enjoy all the flavors and spices of authentic Mexican. 

Jojo loved his carnitas torta

Sopapilla smothered in green chili sauce. I think I licked my plate!!

Views from the window with the phone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment