We rented a house about an hour north of the canyon. The drive to and from the National Park were beautiful. Walking into the park was exciting. There was much anticipation and excitement over the first view of the canyon.
I have to say even though the views are simply breathtaking, this was not my favorite stop. I am not a fearful mom, one who who keeps my kids from heights or dirt or eating food that has fallen on the floor. But take me and my kids to the Grand Canyon with minimal ledges...oh my. It was scarier than I could have anticipated. There were also lots of people on the ledges and viewing trails so we had to navigate around them and take turns for views.
The Grand Canyon...my pictures don't even start to give justice to the grandeur.
![]() |
| My attempt at a silhouette pic in a small cave. Clearly I didn't have a wide enough lens. |
![]() |
| Looks like someone's getting corrected here... |





















No comments:
Post a Comment