Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snow Day

I have been wishing and wishing for one last big snow before
spring comes. Well, yesterday I got my wish! It snowed a good
5-6 inches, for sure the most we got around here all year. Well, it
wasn't quite all I had hoped for. I was hoping for a whole morning of
peace and quiet while the kids played outside...
About 10 minutes after they went out, the following awaited me at the
front door. Apparently he did a face plant in the snow.


A happier moment sipping his hot chocolate


I was a good mama and made some cookies while they were playing

2 comments:

  1. My mouth "watered" when I saw those cookies.

    Gpa Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are...one good mama! Even if you don't make cookies.
    QJ and Quay got to go sledding Monday. They went to the park and QJ's first trip down the hill, ended exactly the same way, QJ's face in the snow. Good thing for that hot chocolate.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete