Wednesday, June 17, 2009

BEACH!

One of my absolute favorite places to be is the beach. I like to take every opportunity I can to get there. So... I came up with a "girls beach trip"! This past weekend I took my 3 girls to the beach for 2 days. We had a great time. The weather was not the greatest, it felt a little like fall, but it was still fun to be near the sand and the waves.





I wanted to get some fun action shots of the girls playing in the water, but holding a squirmy baby while trying not to get my camera wet or sandy proved to be a difficult environment for getting any decent shots.








I ran out of money so Greta had sand for 2 meals. :)






Morgan working so hard to try to make a water pit


Morgan cracks me up, she loves steamed clams. Yuck. My dad taught her to appreciate them. So, she heard me say something about seafood and asked if she could have some. She ate a dozen of the slimy, gross things. Too bad this pic is a little blurry.


Lounging by the pool


One of my favorite places on the boardwalk


8 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!!!!! Sand and steamed clams.....hmmm....so what did you and Claudia eat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia and I were smart, we had the best pizza in town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief, I am always logged in as Steve! That was from me, Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like ya'll had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I share your thoughts regarding clams...bleck!

    We're at the beach too and having some rain. Hopefully we'll have a day of sunshine tomorrow before heading back on Sat.

    Hope to post some pics from our week soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pictures! Looks like a great time. Elizabeth has the same sort of dress, except she sports a ladybug on her bottom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going to the beach. . .and eating steamed clams. . a good combination. Way to go Morgan.

    Gpa Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  8. FIrst of all, steamed clams rock. I'm gonna teach that girl to eat raw oysters with me too!

    ReplyDelete