This past weekend we had the chance to go away overnight as a family. We had a coupon for a Hampton Inn in Ephrata (a town about 45 min. away) for $29 a night. It was such a great offer, we couldn't pass it up. When I went to check us in the lady said to me, "You have been randomly chosen to be the guest of the day!" We got a premier parking spot (see above pic) and a room upgrade. So for $29 we got a king suite room! So even though it was a big hotel room, it was still tight with 4 kids. The biggest 3 slept sideways on a pull-out sofa. That was Aaron's first time sleeping with his sisters. It went well for the most part.
The kids all had such a great time. We swam and swam, ate, and just relaxed. It was nice to all be together. On Monday when we were packing up to leave, Aaron asked where we were going and I said "home". His response was, "I don't want to go home!!"
The crew before everyone got wet
that was fun!!!
ReplyDelete