Saturday, June 27, 2009
Good Deals
One of my favorite spring time activities is to go yard saling. Ever since we moved back to PA 6 plus years ago, I have used that as the primary way to clothe my children, decorate my home, and buy gifts for my kids. It is amazing some of the things you can find. Now that I am more of a "seasoned" saler, I have houses that I return to every year for the good stuff. This past weekend was another. I bought these shoes for my older girls and had set them outside to air out. They were all in near new condition for 50 cents a piece. What a steal. The only problem is when things are soooo cheap I over-buy. What 8 year old girl really needs 5 pairs of ballet flats. Hmmm??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You could always give Teya an extra pair. ;) Teya is the kind of girl that doesn't give two hoots about what she is wearing......but can never have enough shoes (she's kind of like her mama that way).
ReplyDeletewhat a steal indeed! nice work. those are super cute shoes! you must teach me your yard saling tricks. xo
ReplyDeleteBest hobby ever! Yard saling. (But spell check does not like the word "saling". I never know what to call it to please the spell check.)
ReplyDelete