Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Big Night!

Well, tonight was the biggest night in my little Claudia's life! It was her first ever ballet recital. The anticipation of this night has been long and heartfelt. Claudia has wanted to dance for years and it was so exciting to see her little (or big!) dream come true!

These were taken in our yard before hand












Arriving at the school all made up and ready to dance!


Can you see the excitement in her eyes???


A few of the girls in her class


Claudia and her friend, Alianna, from dance and church


The little ones stayed home tonight. Thank you, Margaret!!


The end of the night...


Claudia, you did such a great job tonight, Daddy and I were so proud of you. I look forward to seeing you dance some more. I love you!!

8 comments:

  1. Claudia - WOW - what a Beautiful dancer are you! We are so very proud of you. We look forward to when we can see you dance for us! Love you and your cute little sister too. Morgan - you are so very special to us too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics! she looks so pretty and all grown up! she definitely has the long lean dancing look! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOO beautiful! You have the most precious children. Your pictures always come out so well, too. Can I ask what kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. She is so grown up. I can still remember the dear little girl in my class at church who got a little nervous and scared one day and said, tearfully, "I'm gettin' all sweaty" - maybe 2 or 3? Now look at her. Wow. Look out because when you turn around, she will be walking down the aisle. And your friends commented on your beautiful pictures and I must say that I totally agree, they are fabulous pictures, but I think it has more to do with the photographer and her talent than the kind of camera, although I know that is important too. Your camera in my hands would be useless. I LOVE your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty in your balet leotard and the makeup! How exciting you get all dolled up for a night.
    I am sorry I missed you dancing. You will have to give me and the boys a show when we come over soon!

    Shannon


    "She looks beautiful, mommy." -QJ

    Claudia, I would like to see you balet soon. Okay.

    QJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow Claudia you look gorgeous! I bet you are a great little dancer and I hope you had a lot of have getting all done up and dancing for everyone. I can't believe how big you are getting. I hope to get to see you dance someday you look so pretty in your balet outfit. Great pictures I am jealous of your camera Lori.

    ReplyDelete