Monday, June 29, 2009

Dutch Wonderland

My brave sister-in-law Miranda, drove her pregnant self and her 2 sweet little girls in for the week. Thanks to my mom's work, we got some free tickets to Dutch Wonderland. We had a great time being together tonight.

The boat ride


Avery's anticipation for the train ride to start


Aaron's joy on the train ride


Ditto


Sweet little boy lovin' the ride


The frog jumper... Aaron kept shouting, "I'm bouncing!" It was hilarious.


Afton and grandma watching the big ones bounce


Avery and Aaron on their "fast" ride. I so wish I would have there faces at a different angle here


Such joy


Yes, my son is a carnivore


We've decided to join the Amish church


Aaron was LOVIN the water slide

3 comments:

  1. If those kiddos smile any bigger, their faces will crack in half! I laughed out loud to some of these pics! Priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember taking our kids to Dutch Wonderland many times. What a treat.
    These pictures of the kids tell it all. They look like they are having a wonderful time.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, the pictures of the kids on the rides and the "Amish" picture? Cracked me up!!! It looks like they had SO much fun. Aaron is getting so big, and I can see how his personality is coming out. (We have a bit of that going on over here too, as you can imagine.)

    ReplyDelete