Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Progress


Hopefully this shows what I've been attempting to do so far this week. I've decided it was time for little Aaron to start using the potty. It's been slow, put he's getting it. Let's just say it's good he's got more than 1 pair of undies!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the picture! It says it all, and it's a beautiful picture too, in its own way. Glad to see you are back in the picture taking business - I love your pictures. Hope and pray the potty training is a huge success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the trenches with you Lori! We've been working on the potty training with Natalia now for the last 2-1/2 weeks. She totally gets it, but as usual, wants to operate on her own terms.

    I'm singin', "Grace, grace, and more grace!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Aaron! Keep on going buddy!

    I have a trick that worked wonders with QJ for him not going during night time. I will share when it's time. ;-)

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, Lori!!!! Ethan wouldn't even consider potty training until he was over 3 yrs old. I hope it goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stella will willingly do it, but only if I have chapstick to give her as soon as she is finished. Not good chapstick either...the nasty stuff that Liz Barley used to carry around her neck. Our house smells like a combination of cotton candy, mango and blue raspberry!

    ReplyDelete