Thank you so much for giving me your tow truck. I really like it and am having lots of fun hooking all my trucks and cars to it. You are nice to share your toys with me. Your buddy, Aaron
Your welcome! I loved it for many years and am so glad to pass it onto to someone I know will have fun with it too. Don't forget to have mommy get you new batteries, it does lots of cool stuff. Oh, I forgot to show you this...push down the smoke stack and it has a song and a slogan it sings.
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
Your welcome! I loved it for many years and am so glad to pass it onto to someone I know will have fun with it too.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget to have mommy get you new batteries, it does lots of cool stuff. Oh, I forgot to show you this...push down the smoke stack and it has a song and a slogan it sings.
Love,
QJ