We spent most of the morning watching, it was an exciting process
Claudia wearing a hat intended for her little bro
Apparently, our paver guy has a sense of humor. He saw me taking a shot and did this:
Please don't ask me why my baby is barefooted on this chilly day.
The house is looking amazing I can't beleive how much has changed! I can't wait to see it and its new additions!
ReplyDeleteKayla Heitland
It looks so good! ah, I can almost smell the scent of fresh blacktop, haha
ReplyDeleteYour house is looking better and better. Oh so much work and dirt but I'm sure you will love it in the end. You guys are doing a great job!!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful! be sure to buy the kids rollerskates for Christmas, so they can go to town on that driveway:) looks great. so fun. xo
ReplyDeleteNow, you won't have any notice if someone's coming up your driveway!
ReplyDeleteAnd just wait until it's covered in ice during the winter! ;)
ReplyDeletewow, looking great. i don't even recognize the place!
ReplyDeletelooking good! i hardly recognize the place! :)
ReplyDelete