Looks like that little stinker also has a mouth that was very happy with the find. :) Such a cutie. Hope all is well in your home. I think of you often. And I am loving the new floors a few posts back - what a fun treat! Smiles.
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
Looks like that little stinker also has a mouth that was very happy with the find. :) Such a cutie. Hope all is well in your home. I think of you often. And I am loving the new floors a few posts back - what a fun treat! Smiles.
ReplyDeleteLooks like someone should join the facebook group called "Fans of Kay Lecnhers Sticky Buns!"
ReplyDelete(I just sent you the link :-) )
Can you blame her? It looks so yummy! =)
ReplyDelete