Monday, June 14, 2010

Faith Ann

My dear friend, Rachel, whom I've known since high school, just had her 3rd baby.  I took a few pics of the precious one for her.  She was only 6 days old for her little photo shoot.  It's amazing how they are so tiny.  The sweetness of their miracle is overwhelming.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful baby!!!!

    So, when are you going to take pics of my kiddos!?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm echoing what Tanya said. How do I get scheduled for a photo shoot when I'm pregnant someday and then have a baby?? Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori,
    You have come sooo far in photography! These are such sweet shots! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, let's see if it works to reply to this comment ... Just noticed that sweet naked baby is in your front yard. Love that! (That's one more thing we don't have/can't do here in SF, ha.)

    ReplyDelete