Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Railroad

For awhile I have been wanting to try and take some pics on a railroad and was happy to see my mother-in-law's house surrounded by them.  We had a little shoot one evening with all the kids.  It was hard to get a shot with them all looking good.  Don't think I really succeeded but at least we tried!
I love my mother-in-law.  It's always so fun to be with her and catch up.  She has always accepted and loved me 100% from day one.
I'm not exactly sure what possessed my hubby to accessorize like this
Little Alana had the most adorable boots on.  I'm so bummed I didn't get a close-up of them

This was supposed to be a shot of just mom and the kids but we just couldn't get Greta stable on the rail. I still think it is cute with Steve and his mom and all the kids.
Mom took the little ones back for some ice cream and we headed over to some cool old train cars
I can't believe my dear sis-in-law is so grown up.  She was 3 when Steve and I started dating and 5 as the flower girl in our wedding.  I love you, dear Ashley!

6 comments:

  1. I love all your pictures, as usual, but the last two are my favorite...you and Steve - great of both of you and such nice lighting...and then Aaron - hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light is beautiful, Lori. I love these photos. But also, I really love Claudia's hair, and your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love LOVE the ones with you in them, and the ones of Ashley and the girls. That one of Claudia with sun glasses on is ROCKIN'. =) The ones of everyone sitting on the tracks made me nervous. I'm weird like that. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do agree with Rebekah; get off the tracks!! But I just made my mind believe that they were tracks that are never in use anymore; don't ruin my peace of mind by telling me differently. HA!! And, your dress caught my eye too - especially great for these shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are great. I love the ones of you and Ash. The shirt that she has on and your dress fits well with the train. By the way, love that dress, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also love your dress!!! & these pictures are SO fun!!

    ReplyDelete