After Easter I found these lollipops on clearance. I've been saving them to do a little photo shoot with the kids. I had a hard time narrowing down which ones to post. So here is a boatload of pics...
These are great, Lori! I love the color; good job at matching outfits and lollipops. And what better way to get them to pose than to incorporate candy. :-)
From what you posted it appears that your kiddos cooperated quite well!! I guess candy helps :) I love it when large lollipops are used in pics. You did a great job and you got some really cute and fun shots!
What beautiful shots! I'm having a hard time picking a favorite too. I'm going to have to try the lolli thing...will that help my kids not to make funny faces do you think? :-)
The last few gave away your location--my mom grew up next door! Sadly the property is not still in the condition it was then. My grandparents are buried at that church since it was their home congregation.
O Lord, do not let these young men think that, because they have let down a little line into the infinite sea of thy greatness, they have sounded all its depths. Save them from conceit, O Lord!
These are great, Lori! I love the color; good job at matching outfits and lollipops.
ReplyDeleteAnd what better way to get them to pose than to incorporate candy. :-)
From what you posted it appears that your kiddos cooperated quite well!! I guess candy helps :) I love it when large lollipops are used in pics. You did a great job and you got some really cute and fun shots!
ReplyDeleteKendra
What beautiful shots! I'm having a hard time picking a favorite too. I'm going to have to try the lolli thing...will that help my kids not to make funny faces do you think? :-)
ReplyDeleteThe last few gave away your location--my mom grew up next door! Sadly the property is not still in the condition it was then. My grandparents are buried at that church since it was their home congregation.
Aww! these are great lori!!!!! =))
ReplyDelete(i'm sure your kids didn't mind the photo shoot either.) =)
so sweet. And those boots make me want to scoop Greta up and eat her for dinner!
ReplyDelete