My mother-in-law's neighbor has horses and the girls were thrilled to have some time to be with them and ride them. Morgan has been especially interested in them lately. Seeing that I'm not exactly the "animal lover" kind of mom, I haven't been able to satisfy her desires. I am so glad when others can help me out in that area!!
Before I go into the horses, this little dog looks fairly cute and innocent, but let me tell you, I think they breed a different kind of dog in CA. There are dogs everywhere and they come after you like they are going to kill you. This lady had at least 5 of them in her yard and they we a bit intimidating.
Neighbor lady had all kinds of other animals. I'm not exactly sure what Claudia is holding here.
By the time it was Claudia's turn to ride it was too dark to take any shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




How fun! You have some great shots. Looks like you had fun shooting some different material, or at least in a different setting.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking you need to come here and take some pictures. Some pics of corn will even out your portfolio. :P
ReplyDeleteThe pic of Morgan's silhouette is precious.
ReplyDelete