It's been a bit of a whirlwind around here. School has started and though it is going really well, it takes up lots of extra time. Also contributing to the whirlwind has been all the birthdays. Today marks the last one for us in this stretch. My sweet Claudia turns 11 today. So hard for me to believe that these years have gone so quickly. It seems that I remember every detail of her birth/first year of life. My memory is not as clear with all the others, why is that? I guess my brain was not fried that first year like it is now!!
I'm sure I will have some pics to post later of her special day, but for now I just wanted to put up these pics. Though she is not in any of them, she took them. Claudia is such a sweet big sister. She has creative juices flowing from every part of her. One of the things she loves to do is take pictures. Earlier this summer, she had a little photo shoot with both Morgan and Greta. The pics are so cute to me. It's obvious that she also "styled" the shoots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















totally amazing! I sure do love that kiddo, and I can't believe she is 11! Happy Birthday to the first little girl who completely stole my heart.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots Claudia, and Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteA chip off the old block...these are wonderful!
ReplyDelete