Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Addition

I have a beautiful new addition in my kitchen.  Check out this amazing new hutch...
Since we've added on, I knew that I needed a big piece of furniture to go against that wall.  My hope was that some day in the future we would be able to build in cabinets there.  Maybe someday we still will.  Anyway, my mom recently got this cabinet for...FREE!!!  She found it on craigstlist, not looking like this, but solid piece of wood for free, what a steal.  Her and my dad hauled it home and she's been working in it in her garage for months now.  I am just thrilled about how it looks and to have some more functioning cabinets and drawers in the kitchen.  And it's the perfect fit for that big wall.  It's still missing a door b/c we are awaiting a mysterious hinge.  Thank you mom, for all your hard work for make over this beauty.

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous! absolutely LOVE the color! what a wonderful momma you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title of this post was deceitful; I thought maybe you had your baby!! ;)
    You are right, the hutch is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I would love to see a before picture...did anyone get one? It looks perfect. No wonder you are excited. You have amazing parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's great! a perfect addition to your space. can't wait to see it in person. :)

    ReplyDelete