Wednesday, September 28, 2011

First Place!

It was a big night for my sweet Claudia.  We entered a couple of her things in the local fair.  Her photo got a blue ribbon!!  She got first place for the black and white amateur photo!!  She was so excited.  Steve and I knew she had gotten the ribbon (a friend from church called to let us know he saw it) and so we headed over to the fair.  I brought my camera to capture her reaction.  Way to go, Claudia!!


Here is the blue ribbon photo:

8 comments:

  1. I saw it and was excited too! It's a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so awesome. I'm NOT surprised at all ... the pictures you've posted of hers here almost all look like YOU have taken them. She has such a great eye. Wayda go Claudia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Claudia!!!!! The photo is awesome!

    Carrie Keener

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Claudia! I really like the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claudia, you are on your way to winning many ribbons!!!!!Congratulations to a job well done. You also had a very photogenic person to use as your subject!! Loved that the pic you used was someone special to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. go claudia!!! beautiful photo! and Lori, i love that you caught her reaction! so great! pure excitement! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job, Claudia!! I think the photo of her reaction could win a prize as well! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the photo of her and Steve looking at her picture. :)

    ReplyDelete