Friday, August 3, 2012

Camping

This was a bit of a different year for us.  My mom has been pretty sick and so her and dad were not able to go camping with us.  We missed them!!
We had a few extras this year which made it fun.  Uncle Jer came along, as did my brother and his family.  Good times.
The splash pad was once again a big hit



Sleepy dudes

We've got 2 on electronic devices.  What's wrong with us???  We're camping!!

B/c of Uncle Jer and his truck, this was the first year we were able to bring the kids' bikes.  They loved having them along.

My attempt at a self-portrait as I twiddled my thumbs waiting for Josiah to wake from his nap

I walked up from the cabin to see Jer engaged in a conversation with the kids.  Aaron had this intense look on his face and everyone was all quiet.  I thought he was scolding them or something.  Here they were talking about all the super heroes and the differences in their powers.  


Still talking...

This super hero stuff is intense business.

Kicked her butt at tether ball.  



They have a BMX trail that that Morgan was loving.  She kept trying so hard to get some air off the jumps

A little timid but still loved it

Greta was upset that she didn't have her shoes b/c she wanted to RUN the BMX trail


And this one...could really care less about the whole BMX trail experience


Poor Josiah looked like he was beaten up.  He got so many scratches and such while we were there.

Lunch time

I love my boys



Dirtball


I was trying SO hard to get him to smile for me and my camera. Got it!!

Drew was VERY upset whenever Miranda tried to hold Josiah.

2 comments:

  1. AGAIN Lori, you are a fantastic photographer! I guess it helps that your kids are super duper photogenic and cute, but really...you capture the best shots! And I love seeing your camping trip. I especially like the interaction with Aaron and Uncle Jeremy....super heroes are very intriguing I suppose (not to me....but I'm not male).

    ReplyDelete