Friday, November 21, 2014

Josiah is 3!

Little dude...he is getting so big. Today our Josiah turns 3.   He has brought so much joy to our family.  He is loved by all.  Smothered and pampered and very much taken care of.  One of my first joys as a mom was sharing all of Claudia's cute things with Steve.  Now I have the joy of sharing them with Steve...and the kids who love all things Josiah.  We love to laugh together about all the joys of him growing up.

I am still getting to know Josiah's personality.  He still can be clingy and loves to snuggle.  He loves his dad and his grandpa and grandma.  He loves all things trucks and tractors and has recently become obsessed by Legos.  He plays all day long with anyone who will agree to keep him company.  He is an amazing eater.  Loves mushrooms, tomatoes, salad, things my other kids never ate at that age.  He's laid back and compliant...except for sleep.  He's a bit of a sleep monster.  His latest trick is to wake up at 1:30 and scream, "I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP IN MY BED!!!!"  Greta was a good contender for "worst sleeper" in our house but I think he takes the cake.

Here is a Mr. Jo at age 3.

This is his 'handsome face'.  Cracks me up.  You'll see 'handsome face' on repeat for the next 2 photos and then he gave it up.  
















Nap time was quickly approaching and the thumb kept going in the mouth.





1 comment:

  1. Aww...to cute! I LOVE the B/W one of him standing. Such a little man!

    ReplyDelete