Monday, November 24, 2014

Wedding Part 2

Seth and Keely had a beautiful wedding.  It was perfect for us out of town guests, we stayed at a beautiful hotel and the wedding and reception were both right there.  The hotel had a courtyard and if the weather was nice they were planning on having it outside.  As I anticipated this outdoor wedding at the end of October, I would have never anticipated the beautiful day they had!!  It was sunny and warm and just all around gorgeous.

Keely was a stunning bride and I'm SO BUMMED that I did not take more pics.  Everything happened so fast and the next day I realized I did not take a single picture of her and Seth together on the day of their wedding.

The kids grassy corner to watch the ceremony

Seth waiting for his beautiful bride

Steve and his Uncle Michael.  Love seeing these 2 together
I am disappointed in myself with my reception pictures.  I took so many fun shots of the kids dancing.  They were having a blast!!!  I overestimated my camera's ability to shoot indoors (yet again) and should have just turned on my flash.  Oh well... I'm still learning.








Steve and his sibling.  It's fun to see them all together.

Greta doesn't realize how lucky she is.  Her daddy VERY rarely gets on the dance floor!!






No comments:

Post a Comment