This past weekend was full of showers for my soon-to-be sister-in-law. Saturday evening I was in my bedroom to find an outfit for the next day's shower. Claudia was hanging out with me. She and I have similar tastes in clothing and style. Often if there is a difference we will conclude that "I wouldn't wear it but it's cute on you."
A few months ago I bought a white blazer that I still have not worn and am trying to figure out how to style without looking like Don Johnson. I had picked out what I thought to be a really cute look with said blazer. She kept telling me it just didn't look right.
Finally I said, "This is my outfit, I really like it! I'm going to wear my Don Johnson blazer."
Claudia says to me, "Mom, when you are 70 and looking back on pictures of Carissa's shower, do you really think you are going to look at yourself and say, 'Wow, I looked really good in that white blazer?"
I fell over laughing at her. And I did not wear the white blazer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment