So I heard through the grapevine that the Pier 1 Kids store that is closeby was going out of business and the whole store was 90% off. Those who know me well knew that was on opportunity too good to be missed. So I loaded up all the kiddos and off we headed. I think almost every other stay-at-home mom in Gaithersburg had the same idea that morning. It was a mad house rush, people everywhere, grabbing everything. The prices were insanely cheap, better than most garage sales. We waited in line for an hour and a half, but it was worth it. The girls had a blast, I hardly ever let them pick out and buy things when we go shopping but today was their day! We came away with some super cute decor. A crazy day, but a fun and memorable one.
-Lori
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey guys
ReplyDeleteCarol
Steve and Lori
ReplyDeleteWhen we received the note from Steve
telling of your blog I dashed to the
computer to take a look. This will be
great to see what is going on with you guys until you return to PA. That picture of Aaron is great. Too cute. Lori, it was so good to see you at church yesterday. I don't think this Friday night will work out but thanks for the invite. I'll get back to you about what Sunday we will come down to visit. Thanks for the schedule.
Love Ya
Carol
Disregard that first comment. I was
trying something on the computer.