Tuesday, October 23, 2007

More PA pictures

Carving pumpkins with Grandpa


Ok, I'm not smart enough to figure out how to flip this picture,
but thought it was so cute of my bro holding Aaron.





Me and my boy


Typical Morgan stance

4 comments:

  1. cute pics Lori! I didn't know you guys had a blog...we've got one too, though Rob doesn't really post on it...he seems to leave it to me. I'll email you the address.
    And I will frequent your blog and leave comments often...promise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron is gorgeous!!!! Love the pics of Morgan in the tree...makes me miss her. Claudia needs to stop growing up - she is just getting too big and too pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you all!!! Sorry I wasn't there to see you in PA! Aaron is so adorable. He really needs to stop growing!! Love you,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures. Keep them coming.
    Seriously thanks for taking the time to do this. I love it.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete