Monday, October 22, 2007

Cousins

Last weekend the kiddos and I headed back to Lancaster for a few days visit. My brother and his family were there and the following is my attempt at getting a cute photo of my kids and their cousin Avery.
-Lori











4 comments:

  1. so cute! I can't believe how big they're all getting. Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the email about your blog to lots of people. I was beginning to think we were the only ones that knew about your blog. These pictures are great. Glad you could come home to spend time with your family. It was good to see you. We are working on a date to come see you. It's in the works.
    Love ya
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Welcome to the blogging world! Looking forward to learning more about your fam. :) xoxo, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teya laughed, ooh-ed and aah-ed at every picture. She was really impressed with the pumpkin carvings. Then she said, "It must be almost Halloween there like it is here." Yep. That's my girl.

    ReplyDelete