Thursday, October 25, 2007

Who knew?

So apparently the whole world (except me) knew that if you carve
pumpkins they will quickly rot. After we brought our pumpkins
home from PA, I had numerous neighbor boys ask me how
I planned on keeping my pumpkins from rotting. I guess I just
thought they would stay cute and carved on my front porch
until Thanksgiving. You can see what happened after only
one week!

2 comments:

  1. I guess I was the one other person in the whole world who didn't know this would happen. The kids and I carved our pumpkins this past weekend and by Wednesday they were mush. Unfortunately we had ours inside on our counter along with a stack of papers from Zachary's school. Now I have to send them back to school all gross looking. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I need to send you pics of Zachary and Abby. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's terrible! Love the look on the girl's faces, though. Next time, maybe we should just DRAW the faces on the pumpkins until say, the day before Halloween?? ;) Mwah, dahling. =)

    ReplyDelete