Monday, October 1, 2007

Big Scare

The other day Aaron was eating lunch in his high chair and I was at the sink doing dishes. All of a sudden I heard a huge crash and turned around to see Aaron face first on the floor, still strapped in his high chair with the chair flipped on top of him. He was screaming, I was freaking out, trying to figure out how to get him out. Claudia all of a sudden screams, "BLOOD!" I see it dripping onto the floor and still have not seen his face. When I finally get the chair flipped around and get him out his face is just covered in blood. Once I got him all cleaned up I see that it's a bloody nose and a cut lip. Poor little guy was pretty scared. The floor in the kitchen is ceramic so it was no light crash!! For sure a scary mommy moment!!
-Lori

1 comment:

  1. Well, Lori, we can rank you up there with Britney Spears now. Didn't one of her kids fall while sitting in a high chair? I better shut up....Teya still falls out of her chair at the table and she is 7. Groan.

    ReplyDelete